Thursday, October 11, 2007

eBay, addiction, and a weekend away

Have you ever sold anything on ebay? I’ve been clearing out my office and just put up my very first listing.

I’m addicted.

I’ve checked the site fifteen times in the last hour, to see if anyone has bid yet. (No one has.) But NINE people have looked at it. I know. There’s help for people like me. I can stop anytime I want to. Really.

In other news, I’m headed to Colorado this weekend for a girl’s weekend away with some friends from California. That is, if I can pull myself away from my eBay listing long enough to pack my bag!

And on a completly unrelated front, I just signed on with "BlogHer." What do you think, friends? Am I selling out?

6 comments:

MamaToo said...

Selling is just the entry drug, my friend. Try bidding on something... yeesh. :)

Lara said...

I was wondering about the kid in your sidebar.

spaghettipie said...

ebay today, homeshopping network tomorrow. . .

Anonymous said...

I've never sold anything on Ebay. I'm afraid I would never get it mailed. I'm terrible about that! Well, good luck and I hope it all sells!!! Enjoy your weekend.

Llama Momma said...

mamatoo -- I've been a bidder for awhile now, but it doesn't give me the same thrill. I am honestly not a shopper.

AMM -- Yeah, I don't know how I feel about it yet. I got an invitation to join and Llama Papa encouraged me to do it. We'll see. I may try moving it around a little.

SP -- Okay, y'all HAVE to do an intervention if I start writing about the home shopping network. Seriously!

Georgia Mom -- That's why this is my first time. I figure I've got a fighting chance with my husband home...plus I am very motivated to clear out the clutter!!!

Anonymous said...

My neighbor is also addicted to e-bay, but that addiction lead her to being able to purchase a pair of REAL Chanel sunglasses, so I'm thinking there may be something to it!

Just finished filling out my BlogHer application, sell outs unite!