Craver tagged me with a game, and I'm breaking the rules. Without actually posting the rules of the game (which is against the rules) or tagging anyone else (Who’s left? Serioulsy. How many blogs do you people read? We can’t go on tagging one another forever, can we?), here are my 8 random things about me:
1. I hated going to the zoo as a child. Seeing the animals living outside of their natural habitats and in cages made me sad.
2. Back in my men are scum days, I decided to pursue a relationship with my now-husband because of his coffee pot.
3. I once got lost in Poland. A girlfriend and I kept getting on the wrong bus and getting further and further away from where we were supposed to be. Between us, we spoke about 12 words of Polish. It is only by God’s grace that we didn’t end up like this woman!
4. I’m really short. Only four feet, eleven inches.
5. After 6 weeks of complete hospital bedrest carrying my twins, I haven’t missed a shower since! That’s right. Every single day of the noisy boys’ lives, I’ve had a shower.
6. I drink too much coffee.
7. Once, on a mission trip to eastern Europe, I got completely sloshed. I was trying to be polite and kept drinking the strong Russian vodka my hosts poured for me, so they kept pouring more. By the time I left to meet my team for an evening of street evangelism, I was too drunk to speak clearly.
8. I started this blog as a fluke. If I had known how much I would enjoy blogging, I never would have chosen the name Llama Momma!