Friday, May 2, 2008

link love

Last week, Erika Haub tagged me with an “excellent or subversive” blogging award. I’m not sure which category she puts my blog in, but either way, I want to pass on the link love! (Incidentally, Erika’s blog, The Margins is one of my favorites. It’s one of the few blogs I read every single day. Well, unless the kids are barfing or something, in which case the only thing I read is the Children’s Tylenol label!)

Here are a few of my favorite excellent or subversive blogs. (I’ll leave it up to you to guess which is which!)

A Place at the Table
Patsy Clairmont
Chased by Children
Raising Cain
Eugene Cho
The Preacher’s Wife

If you’ve been tagged and would like to participate by handing out your own excellent or subversive blog awards, feel free to make up your own rules!

4 comments:

L.L. Barkat said...

Interesting question... isn't all that is excellent somehow subversive? :)

Llama Momma said...

LL -- perhaps. :-)

Anonymous said...

is it telling that i'm hoping for 'subversive'? thanks for the award! i'll hand some out next week with the next posting.

Llama Momma said...

Leah -- How about both? :-) Thanks for stopping by!