Saturday, January 26, 2008

FEBO

My friend, PattyK, just launched a new blog. In the spirit of NaNoWriMo-whatever-that-thing-in-October-is, she is planning her own version of writing accountability––FEBO.

Interested in setting specific writing goals for the month of February and enjoying the camaraderie and accountability of other writers looking to do the same? Head on over to her blog and join the conversation.

And since we’re on the subject of writing, have you seen Mary Demuth’s new blog So You Want to be Published? It’s a treasure trove of valuable information for aspiring writers. Check it out!

And in other exciting news, I won my first blogging award. Thanks, Jenny!

3 comments:

L.L. Barkat said...

No, really? You never got my "Best Mama Who Knows Nothing About the Night-Time Feeding Habits of Llamas" award? Oops.

Mary DeMuth said...

Thanks so much for the promo on the wannabepublished blog. I appreciate it!

Mary DeMuth
www.wannabepublished.blogspot.com

Llama Momma said...

LL -- how could I have missed that? ;-)

Mary -- thanks for stopping by. I love your new writer's blog!!