I’ve been tagged. Ted Gossard asked me to share eight random things about myself or my spouse.
1. My husband works for Apple Computer.
2. Yes. The iPhone really is all that.
3. I once joined a church because they had comfortable chairs and Starbucks coffee.
4. I am embarrassed to admit number 3, and I don’t embarrass easily.
5. My most embarrassing moment is too painful to recount, but it involves a breast pump. And my Pastor.
6. And since we’re on the subject, I’m embarrassed to admit that I hold a degree in English Literature and I cannot spell the word “embarrass” correctly without relying on spell check.
7. I don’t like doing crafts or sewing. When I was in MOPS I never actually did any of the crafts. I would just sit and drink my coffee in blissful peace while everyone else made the craft.
8. I just finished the latest Harry Potter book. It was my favorite of them all, and I’m dying for my husband to finish it so we can talk about it.